Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What is your favorite New England town, and why?

Nubble Lighthouse- York, Maine
I am humbled for the opportunity to visit some of the most charming towns here in New England. I have met many, many wonderful innkeepers; who are now good friends. The scenery is breathtaking; the waters and coast  are consuming and tranquil. A few of my favorite places are: Newburyport Ma, the Berkshires and Stockbridge Ma, Stowe Vermont, and York & Camden Maine.

New England will always be "home" to me......... and as I begin a new adventure in providing a video service to the B&B industry, I am anxious to hear your response to my question above. Perhaps I can visit your favorite place one day soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Camden, Maine - where the sea kisses the mountains! Captivating beauty, elegance, coastal charm. I love the Farmers markets and local farm stalls, where fresh, local, organic produce can be easily sourced. Hope to see you in Camden soon!

    ReplyDelete